Fitness Center Hours
**Please call ahead to reserve your workout time slot!
Monday - Friday: 5:30am-7:00pm
Fitness Center Membership & Benefits
(for Annual Members)
- Complete use of Fitness Center, track, and locker rooms
- Free use of Gym when available
Fitness Center Equipment
- 18 Cybex Machines
- 1 Cybex Functional Trainer
- 1 Gravitron 2000
- Dumbbells (3 lbs - 100 lbs)
- Preacher Curl Bar/Bench
- Smith Machine
- Workout Benches
- Sit Up Board/Ab Rollers
- Roman Chair
- Stretch Trainer
- 5 Treadmills (Matrix, Precor, True)
- 3 Elliptical Cross Trainers (Life, Precor, Sci-Fit)
- 4 Adaptable Motion Trainer
- 4 Recumbent Bikes (Cybex, Stex)
- 1 Concept II Rowing Machine
Download the Fitness Center Membership Application for a new membership or to renew your current membership:
Group Fitness Classes
Every workout counts! Come and join one of our many exciting group fitness classes:
- Back to Basics
- Total Body Strength (Express workout)
- Get RIP
- Get Fit Be Fab
- Tai Chi
You can register for an entire session, purchase a Flex Class Pass or pay a drop-in fee to attend group fitness classes.
A personal trainer will design an exercise program tailored to your fitness goals, while taking your health concerns into consideration. The trainer will give you valuable training advice as well as the motivation to stick to your program.
1-9 Sessions - $35 per session
10+ Sessions - $30 per session
Personal Training is available to non-fitness members for an additional charge of $10 per session. Small group training is also available. Additional information is available in the fitness center.
Did you know that it is free to use our walking track? All you have to do is sign in. One mile is equivalent to 14 laps around the track. Current hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, CLOSED Saturday-Sunday.