400 S. Prospect St.
Call the Pool Hotline at 630-671-9261 for a recorded message of daily pool updates and closures.
The pool will be closed for public swimming if the air temperature is 69 degrees or below, or at the manager’s discretion based on inclement weather, low attendance or unusual circumstances.
Regular Season Hours (June 12-August 8)- Monday-Sunday: 1:00-5:45pm
Daily Admission Fees
R $5/NR $8, Seniors 55+ $3
Cooler Fee $5 per cooler
Looking to purchase admissions in bulk? Try our Scan Passes!
• 10 Scans for $50
• 25 Scans for $100
Individual - R $125/NR $135
Family (up to 4 people) - R $180/NR $190
Senior - R $95/NR $105
Additional - $15
Admissions Information & Guidelines:
• Please note that children under 9 years must be accompanied by a paying responsible individual 16 years of age or older.
• Children 2 and under are free and do not need to pay admission fees but are still required to have a reservation.
• Concessions and vending will not be offered, but coolers will be permitted at $5.00 per cooler. No alcohol/glass is permitted.
• Chairs will not be provided; patrons are asked to bring their own chairs to sit on.
• Temperature checks and health screenings will be completed upon entry. If temperature is over 100.4°, you will be asked to wait in the shade for a few minutes before temperature is taken again. If still over 100.4° entrance will not be permitted.
• Patrons are required to follow all social distancing and mask guidelines including:
• Keep 6 feet between yourself and anyone not in your household including lifeguards and the lifeguard stands.
• When not swimming stay in your household’s designated spot on the deck.
• Wear a mask when not swimming or stationed at your household’s designated spot.
• Use hand sanitizer upon entry, and wash hands when possible.
• A deep cleaning of facility will be conducted after each time slot.
Questions regarding Kemmerling Pool?
Contact Recreation Supervisor, Ashley Pratscher at (630) 894-7889.
Kemmerling Pool Swim School
Your child will gain confidence and swimming skills that will prepare them for swim team or simply keep you at ease when at the pool. This program focuses on progression of water skills that increase your child’s confidence in the water as they continue in the program. The skills are designed to challenge each swimmer to reach their full potential. Upon completion, each participant will receive a certificate of achievements. Registration deadline is the Friday before the session starts.
Swim Lesson FAQs: CLICK HERE
Private & Semi-Private Swim Lessons
Receive one-on-one or private swim instruction with a partner! Students develop and enhance basic swimming skills with a specific focus on technique and endurance. Lessons will be personalized each session based on skills you want to learn. Each session includes six 30-minute classes. If you are signing up for semiprivate lessons, it is strongly encouraged to sign up for lessons with someone at the same level of swimming experience as yourself. Only one person is required to register per group and addition group member information will be added later.
Individual: R $120/NR $144
Group of 2: R $132/NR $158
Group of 3: R $162/NR $194
Roselle Racers Swim Team
Swim Registration & Parent Info Night
Monday, May 3 and Thursday, May 6
Calling all swimmers…new and returning are invited to join the Roselle Racers Swim Team for a fun filled summer at the Kemmerling Pool! The Roselle Racers are a member of the DuPage Swim and Dive Conference. Swimmers ages 8 & under must be able to swim two lengths (50 yards) of the pool without stopping; ages 9 & up must be able to swim four lengths (100 yards). Swimmers compete against individuals in their own age group. Practices are scheduled in the mornings Monday through Friday 6:30am-8:30am and in the evenings Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:00pm-7:00pm. First practice is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, June 1.
FEE: $175* per swimmer plus $45 non-refundable family fee
*Non-resident fee of $10 will be charged after May 6
Are you interested in joining swim team, but not quite ready to be a Roselle Racer? Then Junior Racers is for you! This program is a great way for new competitive swimmers to dip their toes in and develop their skills and confidence. Swimmers will attend the Racer practices, get to know the coaching staff, and compete in a few exhibition races through the season.
FEE: R $100/NR $110 per swimmer plus the $45 non-refundable family fee
For more information please visit Roselle Racers Website: https://www.roselleracers.org/
Roselle Racers Swim Team - Family Information, Roster & Photo: CLICK HERE
Meet Commitment Form for Parent Volunteers: CLICK HERE
Meet Commitment Form for Swimmers: CLICK HERE