For the most up-to-date information, check out our latest Program Guide.
The Roselle Park District offers childcare for before and after school hours on school days, on certain days off of school and camps during breaks.
Childcare programs provide a fun, structured, and safe environment for kids. Staff organizes daily group and individual activities including homework time, individual and group games, crafts, outdoor play and athletic activities. The staff to child ratio is 1:10. Programs are designed to help promote and engage children in a mix of fitness, socialization, and most of all fun.
Club Kids: Before and After School Care
The Club Kids: Before and After-School program is a cooperative effort between the Roselle Park District, School District 12, School District 20, and School District 11 conducted at Spring Hills, Waterbury, and Medinah Primary Schools.
The Club Kids program is run at Spring Hills, Waterbury, and Medinah Primary for the school year. The before school program operates daily from 6:30am until the start of school, and the after-school program operates daily from the end of school until 6pm. For those enrolled in the after-school program, early release, SMART days, and half days are included and no separate registration is required. A sack lunch is needed on half days.
How to Register:
Roselle Park District utilizes ePACT to store all of your campers important information. Upon registration you will receive an email from ePACT that must be completed before your child attends camp.
ePACT includes, but is not limited to:
- General Information
- Participant Information
- Emergency Information
- Authorized Pick-Ups
- Health Care Provider/Insurance
- Medications and Medications Dispensing Information
- Participant Conduct Agreement
- Parent/Guardian Agreement
This not only saves paper, but it allows 24/7 access for our parents to update and change information as needed, providing our staff with the most up-to-date information at all times.
**All participants information and forms must be filled out on ePACT, to view the forms click here.
Tuition for the Year
- Tuition: pay in full or payment plan (best for daily and consistent child care)
- Punch Card: pay as you go (best for flexible and infrequent child care)
Two payment options for school year enrollment
- Pay in full for the program at time of registration.
- Complete the automatic debit plan paperwork which authorizes the Roselle Park District to debit the monthly payment from your credit card on the 15th of each month, September-April. A $5 processing fee will be charged per month. At the time of registration, the first month’s payment (cost dependent on type of care) will be due. Any declined payments must be paid by the last day of the month. Failure to complete your payment will result in your child’s removal from the program.
Punch cards are for those who will not attend Before or After Care regularly (recommend for care less than three days a week) but would like to attend Club Kids on a flexible and as-needed basis. Punch cards roll over month to month and expire at the end of the school year in May/June. If a punch card is not purchased prior to running out of punches, a daily fee will be assessed for each day attended without an updated and purchased card. Punches/visits are tracked by Club Kids staff. Parents can access attendance information online and are encouraged to track themselves as well. Any and all unused punches are non-refundable.
School Day Off
When school is out your kids are in! Send your kids to the Roselle Park District for a day of fun and adventures. The kids will be entertained with games, crafts, movies, gym time and more. Please send a sack lunch with your child.
Registration for School Day Off Programs must be completed in advance at the front desk or online. All day of and day before registrations must be completed at the park district and will be an additional $10 at the time of registration.
If Emergency Days are used due to severe weather, please check the Roselle Park District website and Facebook page for child care information.