The Roselle Park District publishes a seasonal program guide three times a year. The program guide has information on all Park District programs
and activities offered to the community.
For the most up-to-date information, check out our latest Program Guide. Program Guide
How to Register
- Online - If you already have a user name and password, register online by clicking the link below
Click Here to Register Online
If this is your first time registering online, welcome! Click the link below to request a user name and password. Once your account is
set up, you will receive 2 emails from us with your login information. You will receive this information within 2 business days.
Online Registration Enrollment
- Register in person at the Clauss Recreation Center. Download our Program Registration Form here.
- Mail-in the program registration form and payment to 555 W. Bryn Mawr Ave., Roselle, Illinois 60172. Please do not mail in cash.
- Drop Off at the Clauss Recreation Center. The Roselle Park District has a red after hours drop box located in our lobby for
your convenience. When the front desk is closed you can leave your program registration form, program evaluation forms, or a note to a
staff person in the box and it will be processed the next day the front desk is open.
- Fax program registration form to (630) 894-5610