Volunteer with Us!
Serve your community with your time and talents! The Roselle Park District relies on many different kinds of volunteers throughout the year to make its programs and events successful. If you are looking for an opportunity to get involved in the community, please consider volunteering with us. Volunteering with the Park District is a great way to meet and socialize with others, share your expertise, help fellow community members - and have fun!
Who Can Volunteer?
Individuals & Families: Choose an activity or program based on interests and time availability.
Businesses & Organizations: Build a company’s public image and improve staff morale by building a “team” attitude by contributing staff and/or resources to a single service project or an ongoing activity.
Students & School Groups: Students at least 15 years old are invited to acquire new skills and gain valuable work experience.
Volunteers must be 15 years of age or older, although age requirements may vary for certain opportunities. To get started, all prospective volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application. Some positions may also require a background check.
- Tree planting days
- Recycling efforts
- Park clean ups
- Planting pollinator gardens
The Roselle Park District offers a variety of seasonal Special Events and is always in need of volunteer assistance. Some of these events include:
- Unplug IL Day
- Theatre Performances: Fall & Spring
- Founders Day Fest
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Holiday Events
Participant parent/guardians receive priority for these volunteer positions.
- Youth Soccer League Coaches
- Youth Basketball League Coaches
- Volleyball League Coaches
- Preschool Parent Helper program
- Roselle Racer parent volunteer program
- Roselle Repertoire parent volunteer program
How to Become a Volunteer
Prospective volunteers are required to fill out an online Volunteer Application and follow the steps below:
- Complete the Application that applies to you by clicking the correct box below. The application will open in a new window of your internet browser. Follow the prompts and complete all required fields.
- Once your application is submitted a staff member will be in contact with you within 1-3 business days to obtain any further information and provide next steps.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please reach out to email@example.com
If you are looking for volunteer hours for Court Ordered Community Service, do not complete this application, please contact Human Resources directly at (630) 894-4200.