The Roselle Park District is primarily funded through property taxes and user fees. We value high quality service to our residents and sound financial management to maintain public trust through transparency and accountability of the Districts resources.
- The Park District seeks alternative sources of revenue in grants, donations, sponsorships and advertising revenue
- The Park District’s AA bond rating issued by Stand and Poor’s Service was re-confirmed in 2015
- The Park District has a Capital Replacement Plan that systematically provides for current and future replacements of many of our assets. The Capital Replacement Plan is designed to ensure the current Board of Commissioners and staff continue to demonstrate the same foresight and planning for our future generations. This long-range plan enables us to continue to maintain our parks and facilities at a level of quality that is expected by residents
- The Park District has received the Government Finance Officers Association’s Certificate of Excellence in Financial Reporting each year since 2014
- In 2015, the Park District refinanced a portion of its outstanding debt which will resulted in a savings to taxpayers of nearly $147k over a ten-year period
Illinois Public Act 097-0609 (5 ILCS 120-7.3)
Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund compensation
For Total compensation disclosure information, in compliance with PA 097-0609 CLICK HERE
Illinois Public Act 101-0504
Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund employer cost and participation information can be accessed HERE
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
The Roselle Park District is pleased to provide Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR). The Financial Services Team of the District takes great pride in preparing the CAFR for your review. The CAFR includes the District's audited financial statements and statistical data as well as additional information on the financial health and performance of the District. For a summary of the District's financial performance, readers are encouraged to review the Management Discussion and Analysis. If you have any questions regarding the CAFR, you may contact our Business Offices.
The Roselle Park District is pleased to provide the Annual Budget. As required by Board of Commissioners Policy, the budget is balanced and, within available resources, is aligned to achieve the District's Priority Results, maintain the District's operational fund balances, and fund the Capital Improvement Program.
If you have any questions regarding the budget, you may contact our Business Office.
2020-2021 Budget & Appropriation Ordinance - Click here to view